HP stands for high power and is our fastest SB Scooter. Our 36v 350w provides more power and speed and is suitable for larger riders 200lbs and over. Whether you're commuting to work or around your college campus, this scooter provides the right combination of speed, and range to get you to your destination safely. This scooter is made from Aluminum Alloy which makes extremely strong and lightweight. The foldable design allows you to store the scooter when you're not using it.
- 350W + 36V LITHIUM BATTERY - The 350w motor propels the SB Smart Scooter to a max speed of 20.5 MPH and when combined with our 7.8ah high capacity battery acheive a maximum travel range of up to 18.6 miles under specific conditions.
- SPORT AND ECO MODES - We give you full control over your scooters performance. Sport mode maximizes speed and performance aspects of your scooter, while eco mode limits speeds and maximizes battery regeneration for longer travel distances.
- CRUISE CONTROL - Reach your set maximum speed then sit back and enjoy the ride. Your scooter will keep the maximum set speed until you press the brake.
- PORTABLE FOLDING DESIGN - Weighs just 26.9 lbs. Portable folding design for easy storage at home or hand carry when necessary.The sturdy frame is made of aerospace-grade aluminum
- DOUBLE BRAKING SYSTEM - Features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking system for an efficient, responsive braking distance of just 13.1ft.The large 8.5-inch front
- INTUITIVE AND EASY-TO-LEARN - Intuitive controls simplify learning and use for all ages while improving safety. The scooter frame, components and accessories use the same geometric design language
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED - Every SB Smart Scooter is bluetooth enabled allowing it to connect to your smart device via the mini robot app available for iPhone and Android. Our minirobot app gives your full control over your scooter. Allowing you to check battery range, set speed limit, check total miles traveled, and so much more.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 4045 Madison Ave. Culver City California US 90232.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4045 Madison Ave. Culver City California US 90232
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.